Please note that construction schedules are subject to change due to weather, site issues, etc.
Reference this Construction MAP to view the impacted construction areas for next week.
Unsure about which is your area? Visit the Blueprint map and type in your address to find out!
Sump pump installations are offered for a limited time only! We have a few spots left on our list! If you are interested, contact us ASAP and we’ll schedule your no-obligation assessment to see if a sump pump is right for you!
COVID-19 Update: Due to the outdoor nature of the work, lateral lining and downspout redirection crews will continue to work in the field, supervised by an independent inspection firm. Sump pump installations are continuing at this time. Some staff are working remotely to address emerging issues. Please be patient as it may take longer to respond to your questions or concerns.
#MasksEqualKindness For yourself. For others. For Columbus. Show your neighbors you care and wear a face covering to #StopTheSpread! Learn more at https://www.columbus.gov/coronavirus/
Reminder: If you have a basement backup (sewer water coming up from your floor drain), please report this to the City by calling 614-645-7102. Please note that crews are working diligently to investigate issues throughout the city, and so we may not be able to respond immediately. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The rain gardens are designed to drain in 48 hours or less. Some standing water within the garden after a rain event is normal. However, if the rain gardens are overflowing or have standing water for more than 2 days, please report that to firstname.lastname@example.org or 311.
- There will be a crew in the area working on curb repairs and restoration on the following streets:
- Chatham Rd.
- MCSP, the crew that is conducting downspout work in the area will be working on the following streets:
- Cooke Rd.
- Glenmont Ave.
- Overbrook Dr.
- Sharon Ave.
- Lenappe Dr.
- Canyon Dr.
- Private Property work in this area has now begun. BLD will be in the area prepping lateral line work, this work will include cleaning and getting pictures and videos of the laterals before and after cleaning. The following streets will have crews in the area cleaning laterals and installing liners.
- Richards Rd.-cleaning laterals
- Northridge Rd-cleaning laterals
- Chatham Rd-lining laterals
- Eramo will continue to conduct routine maintenance on the rain gardens.
- From Department of Public Service: Blenheim Road resurfacing Update
- The City of Columbus makes critical investments in street resurfacing projects like Blenheim to improve the quality of our roadways and infrastructure that residents depend on every day. Relocation of the main gas line on Blenheim has been completed by Columbia Gas. Now that this is completed the city will be able to pave Blenheim Rd. this year. Paving will not begin until after May. The Department of Public Services will reach out directly to the residents affected as the schedule develops for paving of the street.
- From Department of Public Service: Arden Road resurfacing Update
- The Department of Public Service will work with the contractor to set the schedule in the spring for the Arden Rd. rebuild/resurfacing. When weather permits in the spring, the contractor can start the concrete work for new curb and then street construction will follow as temperatures warm up.
- For questions on this work, please contact 311 (645-3111)
Weisheimer Indian Springs
- All private property improvements have been completed.
- Rain gardens will continue to have monthly cleanout/maintenance performed.
- Facemyer has completed all project work within the project work zone. Rain gardens will continue to have a monthly cleanout/maintenance performed on them.
- Downspout installations are complete.
- Lateral Lining will begin in 2020.
- Shelly and Sands will be conducting additional plantings and punch list items this spring
- BLD and OBA have both completed their private property work(lateral lining and downspout work).
- Several streets are slated for repaving in conjunction with Department of Public Service. Repaving schedules are currently being finalized with the contractor in most areas. When Blueprint receives schedule information from the Department of Public Service, we will also include that information in these notices.
- Just like a normal storm drain, the rain gardens can’t do their job if leaves/debris are piling up and blocking water from entering the inlet. Our crews will clear these inlets during regular maintenance, but if you see leaves piling up and blocking the rain garden inlets, feel free to push them aside to allow rainwater to enter. And, as always, remember to keep leaves and yard waste out of the streets as much as possible.
Please contact 614-645-1253 or email@example.com with any questions you may have. If you have an emergency, please call 614-645-8276 for Water or 614-645-7102 for Sewers.