Please note that construction schedules are subject to change due to weather, site issues, etc.
Reference this Construction MAP to view the impacted construction areas for next week.
Unsure about which is your area? Visit the Blueprint map and type in your address to find out!
Sump pump installations are offered for a limited time only! We have a few spots left on our list! If you are interested, contact us ASAP and we’ll schedule your no-obligation assessment to see if a sump pump is right for you!
COVID-19 Update: Due to the outdoor nature of the work, lateral lining and downspout redirection crews will continue to work in the field, supervised by an independent inspection firm. Sump pump installations are continuing at this time. Some staff are working remotely to address emerging issues. Please be patient as it may take longer to respond to your questions or concerns.
#MasksEqualKindness For yourself. For others. For Columbus. Show your neighbors you care and wear a face covering to #StopTheSpread! Learn more at https://www.columbus.gov/coronavirus/
Reminder: If you have a basement backup (sewer water coming up from your floor drain), please report this to the City by calling 614-645-7102. Please note that crews are working diligently to investigate issues throughout the city, and so we may not be able to respond immediately. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
If you had your lateral lined and are experiencing the smell of the resin material used during the lateral process do not be alarmed. The material is not hazardous, please open your windows and flush out your floor drains and traps with a galloon of water to help push out any excess material that is causing the smell. The smell is temporary and will go away.
The rain gardens are designed to drain in 48 hours or less. Some standing water within the garden after a rain event is normal. However, if the rain gardens are overflowing or have standing water for more than 2 days, please report that to firstname.lastname@example.org or 311.
- BLD is the contractor who will be conducting lateral lining in the area.
- Lateral lining will be conducted in the easement between Village Dr. & Springs Dr.
- Facemyer has completed all project work within the project work zone. Rain gardens will continue to have a monthly cleanout/maintenance performed on them.
- Downspout installations are complete.
- There will be no work taking place in this area this week.
Weisheimer Indian Springs
- Rain gardens will continue to have monthly cleanout/maintenance performed.
- MCSP, the crew that is conducting downspout work in the area will not be working this week.
- Mussun Brothers, the crew that is conducting the lateral line work will be working on the following street:
- Overbrook Dr.
- Glenmont Ave.
- Private Property work in this area has now begun. BLD will be in the area prepping lateral line work, this work will include cleaning and getting pictures and videos of the laterals before and after cleaning. The following streets will have crews in the area cleaning laterals and installing liners.
- Blenheim Rd.- installing liners
- Cleaning of sanitary laterals in various areas of the project area
- Downspout redirection investigations have begun and will take place on the following streets:
- Northridge Rd.
- Eramo will continue to conduct routine maintenance on the rain gardens.
- BLD and OBA have both completed their private property work (lateral lining and downspout work).
- Just like a normal storm drain, the rain gardens can’t do their job if leaves/debris are piling up and blocking water from entering the inlet. Our crews will clear these inlets during regular maintenance, but if you see leaves piling up and blocking the rain garden inlets, feel free to push them aside to allow rainwater to enter. And, as always, remember to keep leaves and yard waste out of the streets as much as possible.
Please contact 614-645-1253 or email@example.com with any questions you may have. If you have an emergency, please call 614-645-8276 for Water or 614-645-7102 for Sewers.